This program is designed to be a weight loss and fat loss program. Once your 30 days in up you can return to an increased caloric plan and we will show you the exact way to do that. We want you to succeed, see major changes in your body and keep those changes.
- Men and women have separate plans to address different caloric needs.
- Caffeine is allowed, however no milk/added sugar (replace with stevia or cinnamon).
- Alcohol is not part of this 30 Day Plan – it’s high in sugar and calories, so if you choose to drink, your results may vary.
- Dining out can occur, but should be limited and you need to strictly adhere to the guidelines.
- Shakes should not be ordered from restaurants, unless you are watching exactly what they put in it.
Breakfast: Unite Meal Replacement Shake – Banana Berry Blast
Snack: Dark chocolate, almond and berries
Lunch: Unite Meal Replacement Shake – Chocolate Peanut Butter
Dinner: Chicken, brown rice pasta and Broccoli
Bedtime Snack: Greek Yogurt with fruit or Protein Pudding
These are super simple meal replacement shakes that are a balance of protein, carbs and fats. They can be blended like a smoothie or shaken with a piece of fruit on the side when on the go. We offer lots of varieties to suit your preferences, allergies and tastes.
Create filling, colorful, delicious meals that make you feel satisfied and energized.These are portioned and balanced for you.
Sweet and salty cravings? We’ve got you covered…
What You Get:
To create these meals and shakes, we will provide you with a comprehensive grocery list, including specific brand and product names of our nutritionist-approved foods and protein powders. This way you don’t have to worry about hidden food additives or misleading labels! It’s gonna take big effort from you and us to get you through 30 days, but the results will be worth it!
- Kickoff Seminar If local: Sat 4/20, 2pm at Philly East Unite
- Pre & Post Body Fat Assessments
- Complete Menu Plan
- 30 Days of Group Coaching Support