Kick Spring Into Gear With Our NEW Outdoor Workout Series:
Unite’s Outdoor Series is designed to take our Heart.Muscle.Mind. philosophy for comprehensive fitness and lifestyle to the banks of the Schuylkill River to challenge your endurance and strength in the open air. Our hour-long outdoor workouts are Unite’s signature cross-training runs that blend a running loop with various bodyweight strength stations along the way. These strength stations not only turn a simple run into a full body workout, they break up the distance run, making it more accessible, so you don’t have to be a serious runner.
RUN AND STRENGTH TRAIN OUTSIDE W/ COACH MARK
Run, lunge and burpee your way to that beach bod led by our favorite British American, Coach Mark!
- DATES: This Spring Outdoor Series has a total of 8 Sunday runs, STARTING on Sunday, April 30th.
- TIME: UNITE Runs kick off at 10am Sunday mornings
- LOCATION: Locust Street entrance to the Schuylkill River Park.
- COST: each session costs only $10 for a drop-in, or $65 for all 8 pre-paid. Must be bought online and are non refundable. FREE FOR UNLIMITED MEMBERS!
- RESERVE: These workouts must be reserved online prior to the run so the coach can simply check you in.